Hi guys! Happy Friday!
I’ve rounded up my favorite affordable wallpaper, all of them are under $100 for a double roll, which, as you know wallpaper can be very pricy!!
I know brands like Lulu+Georgia, Anthropologie etc carry amazing wallpaper, but can be extremely expensive so I refrained from even looking so I didn’t get sad (anyone else relate ha?!).
I’ve had tons of questions lately on how to add warmth and character to your home. I think wallpaper is the quickest way to do so!
Here are my picks -
Albany Floral - $75 for a double roll
2. Willow Leaf -$80 for a double roll
3. Green Plaid - $52 for a double roll
5. Vine & fruit wallpaper - $62 + 20% off
6. Ship Linen Wallpaper - $62 + 20% off
This one would be SO darling in a little ones room!
7. Blue Terrene Wallpaper - $37 per roll
Seen here in my sons room!
8. Fable Linen Wallpaper - $84 for a double roll
Seen here in my sons room! I would say the picture above is more accurate as far as color - my sons room photographs warmer!
9. Black plaid wallpaper - $63 for a double roll
10. Blue Toile Wallpaper - $60 for a double roll
11. Jade green Floral Wallpaper - $84 for a double roll
Hope that was helpful! BRB while I go wallpaper my entire house :)